The Future of Life-Saving Ministry
Saving Preborn lives by reducing a woman’s time to a pro-life nurse from 24 hours to 24 seconds.
Why Your Numbers Are Dropping
If you lead a pregnancy center, then you’re witnessing a seismic change: declining appointments and increasing no-show rates. Here’s why:
- Abortion has moved online
- Big Tech is censoring your ads
You can fulfill your mission well into the future but, to do so, you have to solve these two problems.
TeleCare: The Future of Saving Lives
CompassCare has developed a TeleCare solution that puts you and your center right where women are. It combines an easy-to-implement telemedicine system with a savvy marketing program. You’ll bypass the Big Tech censors and place your center a simple click away from a woman considering abortion.
- Compete directly with the online abortion industry
- Connect with women before they buy deadly mail-order drugs
- Increase appointments to your center
- Reduce no-shows
- Reduce time to access your nurse from 24 hours to 24 seconds.
- Circumvent Big Tech censorship
- Control your own marketing budget
- Get support from a national network of pro-life nurses
Here’s How It Works
Affordable, Because Everyone Deserves Life
|Service||Market Value||PRC Cost|
|Training and Onboarding||$6,200||$2,500|
|Advertising||Variable||Budget set by Center|
Join Our Webinar to See for Yourself
See first hand how our TeleCare solution works and decide if it’s right for your ministry and the people you serve. Each webinar is live and includes a full demonstration and time for questions and answers.