Our comprehensive software system integrates scheduling, service processes, charts, database, reporting, and inventory management and is specifically designed to increase efficiency, boost credibility, and empower you to save more lives.
Merging Mission, Medicine and Technology to Save More Lives
More than just a database.
While it’s true that Optimize contains a database application, it is much more than that. As a medical process management software system, Optimize integrates every aspect of the patient services process and guides the user through it step by step, providing for real-time data entry.
More than just an EMR
While Optimize does provide an electronic version of medical records, it is much more than that. Because data is entered directly into Optimize as your staff interacts with patients at every step, forms are signed electronically, and the software prompts actions and required steps, the medical record is created right within the software. This produces an accurate, consolidated, secure, and easy-to-access electronic record for each of your patients.
Designed to save lives.
The mission of every pregnancy center is to save pre-born lives. Optimize delivers tools and develops community to help pregnancy centers accomplish that mission more effectively and efficiently.
Is Optimize Right for Us?
Optimize software is designed for pregnancy centers who meet the following criteria:
- Currently offer medical services such as ultrasound diagnosis of pregnancy, provided by licensed medical professionals.
- Currently use a Linear Service Model, such as CompassCare’s Optimization Tool. (A Linear Service Model is a step-by-step process used by your team to serve your patients in a consistent, meaningful and measureable manner),
- Have a focused Mission Statement. For example: “To erase the need for abortion in Rochester.”
- Measure mission performance.
- Demonstrate a commitment to improve and streamline services in order to become more efficient and effective in accomplishing your mission by defining measurable results and setting goals for improvement.
- Actively advertise to reach the target market: pregnant women at-risk for abortion.
- Willing to commit to participation in a Continuous Improvement Network with other PRCs using the Optimize software by attending quarterly meetings.
- Healthy Board-Executive relationship as well as a Board and Key Staff consensus on decision to transition to Optimize.
- At least one technically competent staff member to manage software implementation, staff training, and day-to-day software support activities. Completion of a Software Aptitude Assessment is required as part of the Optimize application process.
We're Not Here to Profiteer
Check out our free resource library for comprehensive PRC platform manuals, white papers, best-practice articles and FAQs.
Optimize enables us to be relevant to the generation we serve... and to stay current with today’s expectations regarding health services.Gayle IrwinCasper, WY
Eliminating paperwork is another HUGE benefit. Because it is an electronic system, there is no need to wait and do data entry...it is done as you go, reducing likelihood of error and streamlining the office.Becky WoodProduct DDublin, GA
Optimize is super-efficient and very easy to use, substantially cutting down on our charting time. It allows us to more readily engage in crucial conversations rather than flipping through pages on a clip board during an exam. I can't imagine going back!Kathy MauerRochester, NY
Optimize is so user-friendly. We can easily look up and find information if a patient calls without running to find a chart. It's so nice to have our medical director sign electronically rather than hand-carrying charts to be signed.Sally HeyerCasper, WY
Optimize easily cuts our documentation time in half! The CompassCare team is quick to help with any issues or concerns we have.Jill MillerDublin, GA